Flat Wire Mesh Conveyor
Flat Wire Mesh Conveyor
Selecting the Right Conveyor
- The flat wire mesh conveyor is constructed of cross-rods and flat metal strips, which allow for endless splicing, easy air circulation, excellent fluid drainage, and ease of cleaning. The continuous belt system includes straight round wire connector that are placed through accurately positioned holes to create a hinge, which allows for full vertical flexibility.
- The mesh belt is positively driven with a cast or precision machined sprocket which makes for easy tracking. Each sprocket is custom fit for the specific flat wire belt in order to create the best possible tooth-to-rod engagement and thereby increases the life of both components.
- Power Pack’s flat wire mesh belts are also manufactured with clinched edges and are easy to maintain due to its simple design that only requires the damaged or worn section to be replaced during a repair.
- Flat wire mesh belts are an optimal choice for handling and transporting any product that needs to be heated, cooled, washed, or dried. Within the food industry, this conveyor is ideal for any kind of baking, cooling, and freezing.
- The easy air circulation and excellent fluid drainage also make this conveyor excellent for any type of sorting, sieving, washing, drying, painting, and transferring of product, particularly for the safe handling of chemicals, agricultural products, and baked goods.
- Due to the sturdy construction of the mesh belt, the conveyor is able to move materials in any direction and is strong enough to transport heavy weights and large items. It is commonly handling castings & hot forgings.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- With its wide and flat surface, this subtype of the wire mesh belt conveyor provides stable transportation for large or awkward items. Its strong mesh construction can handle heavy weights, making it beneficial for various industrial applications.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power-Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- Every conveyor may be specifically tailored to meet your commercial needs. For example, custom-designed sprockets are readily available and every mesh belt may be adjusted in order to handle the volume, load size, and operational demands of your industry.
- When reviewing the setting of your industry, a Power Pack engineer will work with you to ensure that the exact flat wire mesh belt is constructed for your requirements and fully covers any unique challenges that your business experiences.
- Castings and Forgings
- Hot and Cold
Using Power Pack Conveyors in our automated systems have brought our customers great success.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.