Hinged Steel Belt Conveyor
Hinged Steel Belt Conveyor
Selecting the Right Conveyor
- Power Pack’s hinged steel belt conveyor is made in-house with heavy gauge steel rollers, cross rods, and interlocking side wings to keep the product within the belt pan. Each conveyor has a roller chain on both sides which drives the belt and bears all the tension in order to allow the belt to float freely.
- This conveyor is durably built to withstand continuous operation within the most demanding of conditions, including the repetitive impact from abrasive materials.
- The hinged steel belt conveyor is particularly ideal for robust applications that handle scrap metal, dirty and oil-coated parts, metal chips, stampings, forgings, fasteners, die-cast parts, and castings.
- The versatility of this conveyor makes it an excellent choice for industries like recycling or stamping that require it to run for multiple shifts every day. Its wide range of applications and ability to handle many different kinds of materials makes the hinged steel belt conveyor one of the most versatile and adaptable types in the market.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- The hinged steel belt conveyor is a robust and reliable solution for scrap handling, parts handling, and other heavy-duty applications. Its steel belt can handle high temperatures and heavy loads, making it a beneficial and reliable choice for challenging environments.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power-Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- Built for ultimate durability and versatility, the hinged steel belt conveyor is specially designed to increase productivity, maximize operator safety, and provide consistent and efficient transportation of product.
- Every steel belt conveyor can be constructed to fit your exact industry needs, whether you require that it be set up for horizontal, incline, decline, L-style, or Z-style configuration.
- Chips Ferrous
- Chips Non-Ferrous
- Castings and Forging
- Scrap Steel
We’ve had very good relations with Power Pack through the years. They have good attention to detail with their engineering and their lead time & deliveries have exceeded our expectations. In general, it’s been good working with them.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.