Woven Wire Mesh Conveyor
Woven Wire Mesh Conveyor
Selecting the Right Conveyor
- The woven wire mesh conveyor is carefully constructed by weaving different wire styles together to craft a variety of openings into the belt in order to perfect the easy application of air or liquid to bypass products depending on the particular usage.
- The belts are friction-driven and typically come in mild, stainless, or galvanized steel, but may be fashioned with the exact wire styles, materials, and openings that fit your particular needs.
- The woven wire mesh conveyor is typically used to move extremely hot castings or forgings.
- The woven wire mesh conveyor is perfect for transporting hot or oily parts and is excellent for drying, washing, and cooling products within virtually every industry setting.
- The flexibility of the woven wire mesh belt makes this conveyor type a versatile and convenient option for your facility if you regularly deal with manufactured parts, forging, and heat processing applications.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- The woven wire mesh belt conveyor provides a flexible and heat-resistant solution for many different industries. The woven design is beneficial because it allows for easy heat dispersion and the automated handling of products.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power-Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- The Power Pack engineering team is committed to working with you closely to design the best wire mesh belt conveyor that exactly meets your facility’s needs.
- Every mesh belt is individually tailored with the wire styles, materials, and openings that depends upon your precise application and industry standards.
- Castings and Forgings
- Hot and Cold
Power Pack offers high quality conveyors. At very competitive pricing. They delivery on time and don’t try to change pricing before delivery. The whole staff is great to work with and make things easy.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.