Selecting the Right Conveyor
- The slat conveyor utilizes a chain-driven loop of slats that can be built in any number of unique shapes, materials, and angles to control the orientation of the product being transported.
- The motor-driven dual-strand conveyor chains are ordinarily made of engineered metal to allow it to withstand hazardous, heavy weight, and high-temperature usage. The slats also come in a variety of metals to fit the industry’s exact needs, including aluminum and stainless steel.
- Every slat conveyor is ruggedly constructed to provide a smooth carrying surface for heavy loads of every sort and allows for either manual or automatic operation.
- The simplicity of the slat conveyor’s flat moving belt provides for a versatile solution with a wide array of applications where it is necessary to move a variety of product sizes, shapes, and weights for long lengths with a single drive.
- Commonly found in appliance and machinery assembly lines, this conveyor type is safe to use in wet environments as well as when transporting hot or hazardous industrial material, such as in industries that handle for heavy loads, impact loading, and mounting fixtures.
- The slat conveyor can also be configured to convey loads of cartons, totes, pallets, and cardboard boxes. It is particularly an efficient solution when moving items with sharp or uneven edges that would not be suitable for roller or chain conveyors.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- Slat conveyors are a versatile and robust model, beneficial for a wide range of heavy-duty applications. The solid slat design allows for the easy transport of larger and heavier products, guaranteeing long-lasting durability and reliability for the industry.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power-Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- When working with Power Pack’s engineering team to design the slat conveyor of your choice, the strength and material of the slats is carefully selected to ensure that the final product is perfectly suited to convey products within your industry.
- Our experienced representatives will discuss every option that we provide for the slat conveyor, thereby tailoring a model that perfectly handles the different weights and sizes of your moving products and also increases your overall productivity and efficiency.
- Assembly Lines
- Build Lines
Power Pack offers high quality conveyors. At very competitive pricing. They delivery on time and don’t try to change pricing before delivery. The whole staff is great to work with and make things easy.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.