Belt Over Roller
Belt-Over Roller Conveyor
Selecting the Right Conveyor
- The belt-over roller conveyor is fashioned with a belt that rides on top of a bed of rollers, making it a unique transport method that offers excellent support for the moving materials and a higher degree of positive product grip.
- Another important factor for this type of transport is that the belt-over roller feature reduces the amount of friction that is normally present in other belt conveyors, which means that a heavier load capacity can be successfully moved without creating as much wear and tear on the belt.
- The belt-over roller conveyor is often used in applications when a live roller conveyor is not the best equipment to complete the job because a better grip is needed to properly handle the product, such as in certain packaging, product inspection, and assembly line settings. It’s also used in applications where the product could fall through the roller gaps.
- Already considered a very adaptable and economical conveyor, this type can also be used with pushers, sorters, and plows in order to give the operator additional control over the moving goods.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- This conveyor combines the benefits of belt and roller systems, ensuring the smooth transport of large, flat-bottomed items like boxes or pallets. Particularly useful in warehouses, distribution centers, and production lines, its versatility and efficiency make it a go-to solution for many industrial operations.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power-Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- Whether your industry requires the standard belt-over roller conveyor model or needs to discuss a system to fully address your needs, Power Pack’s engineers are fully prepared to work with you on the perfect design.
- Power Pack’s standard belt-over roller conveyor has a center drive motor that allows for reversibility and also offers a side-mount motor for low-elevation applications.
We’ve had very good relations with Power Pack through the years. They have good attention to detail with their engineering and their lead time & deliveries have exceeded our expectations. In general, it’s been good working with them.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.