For Original Equipment Manufacturers
Industry-Leading Solutions for OEMs
Partnering with Power Pack
Common Industries for OEMs
Replacement Parts for OEMs
Consumer Goods and Appliances
Robotics & Automation
WHY choose Power Pack as your OEM partner
Excellent Product Engineering
- Power Pack offers a broad range of design and engineering support and guarantees that you receive direct access to our experienced team. From custom conveyor systems to replacement rollers and components, we will work closely with you to ensure that you have the right products for your precise application.
- Our experienced staff are committed to guiding you through the process of selecting and designing the solution that is right for you. Our dedicated sales professionals take pride in making sure our OEM customers get what they need, the way they need it, and by the time they need it.
Proven Industry Leaders
- Power Pack has developed a reputation for helping OEMs increase productivity, quality, and competitiveness within their industry. Manufacturers and material handing companies across the nation work with Power Pack to develop and install the conveyor systems required to keep their facilities operating consistently and efficiently.
- We also specialize in providing stress-free quotes and a streamlined in-house manufacturing process for each of our OEM partners. Power Pack has been leading the industry in turnaround, working every step of the way with speed and efficiency and having the end goal in mind to help you improve your own efficiency and minimize downtime for your application.
High Quality Craftsmanship
- Power Pack’s conveyor systems are built with the highest quality material to specification, fully meeting the needs of each OEM customer. Each product, accessory, and technology is designed to address the particular challenges that you face and help you exceed your production requirements and long-term operational goals.
- In reviewing our full product line of conveyors, components, and systems, you will discover how many unique design ideas we have accumulated over the years. Each option that you select will provide you with the performance that you need and the dependability of services step-by-step. Our offerings typically come with our two-year warranty that can be viewed.
Integrated Automation Systems
- Automating industry since 1929, Power Pack is committed to applying decades of manufacturing experience to offer integrated solutions that come with the latest hardware and software technologies, unique material handling designs, and “out-of-the-box” thinking.
- Our knowledgeable engineering team guarantees to high-quality, heavy-duty, and low-maintenance conveyors with customized product offerings to meet the most demanding of operations. Regardless of the industry, we are committed to working closely with you to design and fabricate ergonomic, user-friendly conveyor systems that come with the latest line of robotics and automation, built to increase productivity and maximize operator safety.