Intralox Belt Conveyor
Intralox Belt Conveyor
Selecting the Right Conveyor
- Well-known in the conveyor industry, Intralox invented their belt conveyor in 1971 to be made out of plastic models assembled in an interlocking bricklayer pattern with full-length hinge rods. Quickly being recognized as the standard in modular plastic conveyor belt systems, the Intralox belt conveyor leads the way in providing a variety of plastic modular types to fit your exact needs.
- Power Pack has been working with Intralox belt conveyor systems for decades and is well-prepared to discuss your exact industry needs in order to design and build the conveyor that will help you get the job done in the most effective and efficient manner.
- The Intralox belt conveyor is well-suited for many different kinds of applications within the automotive, food, industrial, logistics, packaging, material handling, and tire/rubber manufacturers.
- The Intralox belt conveyor is sturdy and durable, which makes it easy to clean, maintain, and repair while also allowing for a longer belt life and increased throughput with minimized downtime. The modular design of the belt also allows a damaged section to be replaced without removing the entire belt from the conveyor.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- When using a conveyor, the amount of time and effort needed to load, move, and unload products from one place to another is greatly reduced, providing your industry with an overall increase in efficiency.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- Power Pack’s engineering team has worked with Intralox belt conveyor systems for decades, fully understanding how to tailor them as needed. For example, each belt may include added insert nuts for fixture attachment. In addition, a Z-configuration may be incorporated to eliminate product-damaging transfer points while saving space and reducing the number of drive motors.
- Depending on the particular needs of your business, Power Pack will be able to determine the correct belt type and work closely with you to design an Intralox conveyor that meets your precise operational requirements.
- Assembly Line
Using Power Pack Conveyors in our automated systems have brought our customers great success.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.