Selecting the Right Conveyor
- The telescoping conveyor has the versatility to either be fixed in place or move along a loading dock for easy access to any available doors. It may have wheels at the base and run on a track that is anchored to the floor and positioned parallel to the dock doors.
- Every conveyor design includes a durable base and an extractable boom that is designed to fully reach all the way into the nose of the truck trailer. The extension and retraction of the telescoping conveyor is fully motor-driven, allowing for a fast response to operator directions and precise control at the shipping dock.
- A telescoping and extendable conveyor make a world of difference at any busy shipping and receiving operation, allowing for faster and more ergonomic loading and unloading operations while simultaneously minimizing the need for operators to carry products manually.
- Within stamping applications, the telescoping conveyor is commonly used to transport stamped material out of a press. This conveyor is particularly beneficial within the stamping plant because it is able to support heavier weights and is designed to make it easier for the operator to reach stamped material.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- A telescoping conveyor offers an adjustable length for loading and unloading vehicles or reaching into machines. It is particularly beneficial in warehouse and distribution center environments where flexibility is key.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power-Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- Power Pack offers a variety of extension lengths and belt widths for its telescoping conveyor, thus enabling the loading and unloading of finished products of different sizes from all transport vehicles, including trailers, shipping containers, and vans.
- When reviewing the specific requirements of your facility, Power Pack’s engineering team takes every detail into consideration to create an effective solution for your operation. Every conveyor comes equipped with specific safety features and our two-year Power Pack Conveyor Company warranty.
We’ve had very good relations with Power Pack through the years. They have good attention to detail with their engineering and their lead time & deliveries have exceeded our expectations. In general, it’s been good working with them.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.