Troughing Idler Conveyor
Troughing Idler Conveyor
Selecting the Right Conveyor
- The troughing idler conveyor includes unique designs for both the belt and the idlers. First, the construct of the angled belt creates a durable trough that reduces the risk of material spillage and increases the productivity, safety, and load-bearing ability of the conveyor.
- As for the idlers, they consist of cylindrical rods that extend under and along the conveyor belt. Each idler is comprised of a central idler roller that has a fixed width and two or more wing idlers located on its side.
- Troughing idler conveyors are ideal for conveying loose or bulk materials within scrap yards and mining applications, including cement, coal, sand, gravel, and salt.
- The raised edges of the trough belt guarantees that dirt is kept away from the sensitive motor and internal parts, making this type of conveyor an excellent choice for handling fill and other very dirty produce.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- The troughing idler conveyor is designed to benefit industries like mining or quarrying where large volumes of materials must be transported efficiently. Including a stable base for heavy and bulky materials, this conveyor type allows for a more efficient and cost-effective material handling operation.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- While the troughing idler conveyor is particularly suitable for high-load applications, our Power Pack engineers will focus on addressing the specific needs of your industry and application.
- Every troughing conveyor allows the operator to change the angle of the wing idlers anywhere from 15 degrees to 45 degrees. In turn, this modifies the depth of the trough, giving the operator more control over the product that is moving through the conveyor.
- Abrasive Bulk
We’ve had very good relations with Power Pack through the years. They have good attention to detail with their engineering and their lead time & deliveries have exceeded our expectations. In general, it’s been good working with them.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.