Horizontal Belt Conveyor
Horizontal Belt Conveyor
Selecting the Right Conveyor
- The horizontal belt conveyor is a standard system used to transport items of various sizes along a flat and level plane. It operates by a motor-driven belt that moves along two or more pulleys and is available at a variety of speeds. The looped belt is enclosed in a frame and then stabilized and supported by idler rollers that run inside the frame.
- This conveyor’s belt design comes in a variety of options, including rubber and fabric, and is guaranteed to be tough and durable to withstand wear and tear.
- The horizontal belt system is typically used in commercial settings where goods are transported for long distances within the production area. It is an excellent choice due to its versatility, both able to be used in either large or small spaces and also easy to install, maintain, and operate.
- This conveyor type is particularly helpful for a variety of different uses, including transporting items between floors, moving goods along an assembly line, conveying grain products across distances, and sorting and loading packages onto pallets. It can be designed with additional features such as diverters, hoods, and chutes to best fit the application setting and the product being handled.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- The horizontal belt conveyor is advantageous for many industry settings because it is less expensive than many other conveyor types, requires less maintenance, maximizes floor space within the production area, and easily handles loads at both high and low speeds.
- This conveyor is very versatile in its ability to handle a large variety of loads of different shapes and sizes. It is also an ideal option when compared to other systems due to its sleek design, rounded and adjustable bearing mounts, and total surface availability.
- The safety elements that this conveyor offers are an excellent choice for production settings where laborers are also working in close proximity to the machinery because of this conveyor’s enclosed moving parts.
Connecting with an Engineer
- When working with an engineer to design a horizontal belt conveyor for your particular setting, Power Pack’s representatives will address a number of different critical details, including the material to be conveyed, the length and width of the conveyor belt, the desired speed of operation, the power requirements, the required angle of inclination, and the environmental conditions unique to your industry.
- In addition, our engineer will also take into account other relevant details about your operation in order to assist you with every step of the process. These questions will involve the loading and unloading points, the types of loads typically handled, and any safety requirements relevant to your setting.
We’ve had very good relations with Power Pack through the years. They have good attention to detail with their engineering and their lead time & deliveries have exceeded our expectations. In general, it’s been good working with them.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.