Selecting the Right Conveyor
- A trailer conveyor may be designed using a standard belt, plastic belt, chain-driven live roller, belt-driven live roller, or gravity roller conveyor type, depending upon the application requirements.
- Every conveyor is constructed right into the trailer and is available with manual, semi-automatic, or fully automated controls within a turnkey system. In some cases, a trailer can have one, two or three levels of built-in conveyors.
- The trailer conveyor is typically used for Just-In-Time delivery situations, including cases where products are placed on a dedicated pallet for regularly scheduled deliveries from component suppliers to assembly plants. If necessary, empty pallets may also be carried back on the return trip to the supplier.
- The trailer conveyor is regularly used in the automotive industry to load and unload components of all sizes, including car seats, engines, transmissions, cabs, and frames. Within other types of industries, common items being transported are gaylords, wooden skids, and corrugate boxes.
- Power Pack’s trailer systems are perfectly designed to meet today’s Just-In-Time delivery requirements within every type of industry and application. Throughout each stage of the shipping process, every trailer conveyor is designed to perform according to expectation—storing manufactured products, reverse sequencing and staging, automatic loading and unloading at dockside, and delivery to line set.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- The trailer conveyor offers a mobile solution for transporting materials or products. It is especially beneficial in industries that require flexibility in material transportation, like agriculture or construction.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power-Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- With years of experience in designing and installing turnkey systems, Power Pack’s engineers specialize in creating advanced trailer conveyors to reduce your manufacturing and inventory costs while fully meeting your marketing demands.
- Throughout the design process, every trailer conveyor will be tailored to fit your exact requirements, from choosing the belt type that will fit your product to selecting the control type and number of levels that are right for your equipment.
Power Pack Conveyors always brings the experience and expertise from their whole team to every project. The conveyors we receive always exceed our expectations of quality and reliability.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.