Die / Low Profile Conveyor
Low Profile Conveyor
Selecting the Right Conveyor
- The low profile or die conveyor is a highly popular and compact unit that will significantly increase the material handling efficiency at any facility in which it is used.
- This conveyor is designed for applications that will not allow for the size of a conventional conveyor, coming in frame profiles that measure under 2 inches, have belt widths as small as 2 inches, and run drive pulleys under 2½ inches. Its compact frame height makes it particularly easy for workers to freely operate around, over, and under it within a confined space.
- The low profile conveyor is commonly used within metal stamping, pharmaceutical, food processing, assembly, and packaging industries.
- For commercial settings that use stamping presses, these conveyors are also helpful for applications that remove stampings, slugs, and trims from the stamping areas.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- This conveyor’s benefit comes through its provision of a compact solution for transporting small parts or products. It is highly valued in die cutting and other manufacturing processes where space is at a premium.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power-Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- As the low profile conveyor is ordinarily tailored to fit the exact needs of the application, Power Pack engineers are dedicated to working closely with you to determine the best design for your industry’s existing system.
- Each available design is provided using Power Pack’s proven and pre-engineered profiles and can be customizable to your unique needs. In addition, every conveyor comes equipped with specific safety features and a two-year warranty.
- Parts 1/8″ to 3/4″ and up
We’ve had very good relations with Power Pack through the years. They have good attention to detail with their engineering and their lead time & deliveries have exceeded our expectations. In general, it’s been good working with them.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.