Magnetic Belt Conveyor
Selecting the Right Conveyor
- The magnetic belt conveyor is designed to firmly hold metal parts to a moving belt while transporting them from one location to another, often reducing the need for manual handling in certain operations. A variety of fabric belts can be considered during the design stage in order to determine the style that will work best for your setting and the product that you need to move.
- The magnetic function allows for the moving materials to be conveyed both horizontally and vertically, either by means of a large permanent magnet frame or through a series of small magnets that are equally spaced throughout the entire system. The magnetic attraction is enough to resist the effects of gravity, giving the operator optimal control over the direction and speed of the moving product.
- The applications for magnetic belt conveyors are truly endless because they are able to convey on either the top or the bottom of your belt. Additionally, items can be transported in a variety of directions—up an incline, down a decline, vertically, horizontally, or along any other challenging path.
- Typical materials that are transported include small, machined parts and other ferrous-based items within the recycling, stampings, small tools, and metal scrap industries.
- This conveyor is also used to separate ferous materials from non-ferrous materials.
Your Trusted Partner for Conveyor Excellence
- During the design phase, Power Pack engineers take the specific operation requirements into consideration, such as the material being conveyed, the height and weight details, the distance the product must travel, and the exact speed needed.
- When working with an engineer, you have the option to add supplementary mechanisms to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials. In addition, every conveyor can also be further tailored to guarantee that any particular transport challenges that you may face are effectively handled.
- Power Pack's conveyor solutions include an array of extra features that can be carefully tailored to meet the unique demands of your industry application. Our commitment to flexibility and customization ensures that each of our products aligns seamlessly with your operational needs, enhancing your overall efficiency and productivity.
Benefits of Using Conveyors
- Handling ferrous materials is an effortless task with a magnetic conveyor as it uses magnetic rails to hold materials securely and ensures reliable movement with minimal slippage. The enhanced productivity and versatile application benefits industries that deal with scrap handling, metal stamping, and more.
- Every conveyor reduces the time it takes for your facility to transport products and frees up your labor force to focus on more critical tasks.
- Employing the use of a Power-Pack conveyor in your facility ensures that the flow of materials moves quickly and efficiently, helping your scheduled output remain consistent to benefit your entire operation.
Connecting with an Engineer
- Working with a Power Pack engineer on a magnetic belt conveyor for your industry means that you will receive a design that precisely matches your specific application, existing footprint, and desired specifications.
- If you are considering options that go beyond the standard conveyor model, ancillary components such as feeders and hoppers are also available as add-ons to create a complete handling system and fully meet your company’s demands.
- Scrap Separation
Power Pack Conveyors always brings the experience and expertise from their whole team to every project. The conveyors we receive always exceed our expectations of quality and reliability.
The Power Pack Advantage
- Every conveyor that Power Pack builds is designed to specification and completed with your particular operation in mind. With a variety of standard models and additional features to choose from, our engineers are happy to work with you to create the system that fully meets the needs of your business.
- Magnetic belt conveyors are particularly versatile and can be fine-tuned to include supplementary safety features to provide you and your labor force peace of mind when moving certain materials.
- Power Pack’s construction is completed in the USA with long-term use in mind, saving you time and material overall. Every system is built to spec, fitted with standard safety features, and covered by Power Pack’s two-year warranty to guarantee customer satisfaction.