Belt conveyors provide a versatile means of handling a wide variety of products and are one of the simplest and most common conveyors. Often used in both manufacturing and distribution facilities, belts keep the position of the items stable while being conveyed. Belt conveyors consist of two or more pulleys with a closed-loop belt that rotates about them, thereby moving products efficiently.
- Belt conveyors are an economical and simple method of moving products from one point to another at a consistent speed and spacing.
- The simplicity of the belt allows a variety of product sizes, shapes, and weights to be conveyed for long lengths with a single drive.
- Belt conveyors have the versatility of moving products through various elevations.
- The benefits of belt conveyors include product control, supported products, and variance in product types.
Power Pack engineers will work with you to determine the best one for your manufacturing and distribution needs. There are many different belt conveyors listed below:
- Belt Driven Live Roller: A low maintenance solution that can convey various weights, sizes & shapes
- Bucket: A chain or belt style built to handle bulk materials
- Magnetic: One of the most commonly used conveyors that transport metal parts
- Corrugated Belt: Made of fabric with corrugated edges built to contain bulk materials
- Floor to Floor: Used to transport products from a mezzanine or between floors
- Troughing Idler: Angled belt carrying idlers used to transport bulk materials